FIND YOUR SPARK! National 4-H Week Is October 3-9, 2021
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
– Sunday, October 3 there will be a Kick-Off Event featuring the 4-H Talent Showcase at 4 p.m. You can Register for the Live Stream event here: https://go.ncsu.edu/national4-hweekkick-off.
To attend Sunday’s event, please register by 9 p.m. Friday, October 1. The link for Sunday’s Kick-Off will be sent to those registered by that time.
Service Sunday – Do something nice for a friend, neighbor, or family member. Snap a picture and share it!
– Monday, October 4 join us for our Premier of Champions, honoring Gold Winners in Record Books, Presentations, Scholarships, and National Trips. This will begin at 7 p.m. on the North 4-H Carolina Facebook page. Several Iredell County 4-H’ers will be recognized!
Memory Monday – Share a picture of your favorite 4-H memory.
– Tuesday, October 5 a 4-H Donor and Youth Virtual Meet and Greet honoring Gold Winners in Record Books, Presentations, Scholarships, and National Trips will be held at 5:30 p.m. Invited Youth will get an email from their 4-H Agent. Invited Donors will receive an invitation from the North Carolina 4-H Development Fund.
The Iredell County Board of Commissioners will be recognizing National 4-H Week with a special proclamation at their 7 p.m. meeting. 4-H’er Cooper Grebe will make remarks about his 4-H experience. The meeting can be viewed online or on cable TV.
Thank You Tuesday – Share a picture of your favorite 4-H memory.
– Wednesday, October 6 Iredell County 4-H will host a National 4-H Week celebration at 6:30 p.m. at the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Iredell County office (444 Bristol Drive, Statesville). All 4-H’ers and their families are invited, along with any Iredell County youth who is interested in joining 4-H! We will have games, light refreshments, and a group community service project.
Today kicks off the beginning of the 4-H Paper Clover Campaign. You can directly support Iredell County 4-H by shopping at your local Tractor Supply and donating at check out.
Wear It Wednesday – Show us your 4-H spirit! Take a picture and share it with us.
– Thursday, October 7 the Dr. Kim Ingold 4-H Photography Contest winners will Premier on the North Carolina 4-H Facebook Page from 7–8 p.m.
Tell It Thursday – Tell a friend about 4-H!
– Friday, October 8 is Future Friday – Share with us one of your 4-H goals for this year!
– Saturday, October 9 is Shout Out Saturday – Thank someone who supports you in 4-H!
Pictures with a short description of daily activities can be sent to email@example.com each day to be posted on our Facebook page. Include “4-H Week” in the subject line.
4-H Alumni Stories will be showcased as videos on the North Carolina 4-H Facebook Page throughout the week. We would love to hear yours. Submit a video using the form below, 2 minutes or less, about finding Your 4-H Spark. https://go.ncsu.edu/nat4hweekstorync