NC Farm School 2021
2021 Classroom Meetings Schedule
February 2nd, 16th
March 2nd, 16th
April 6th, 20th
May 4th, 18th
Classroom business planning sessions are Tuesdays on the dates listed from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. at the Rowan County office. Hygienic snacks provided.
2021 Field Day Schedule
Farm visits will be on Thursdays on the dates listed from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.. Meeting locations will vary. Lunch will be provided.
June 10th will be an evening graduation.
The South Piedmont Team of Speakers will include:
- Morgan Watts– Ag Agent, Livestock and Row Crops, Rowan County
- Sara Drake– Ag Agent, Livestock and Forage Crops,Davidson County
- Amy Ballard– Ag Agent, Commercial and Consumer Horticulture, Davidson County
- Michael Fine– Ag Agent, Rowan County
- Amy-Lynn Albertson– County Extension Director,Rowan County
- Aaron Moore– Area Agent, Small Farms, Union,Stanly, and Anson Counties
- Lauren Hill– Ag Agent, Horticulture, Cabarrus County
- Mackenzie Hall– Ag Agent, Field Crops and Livestock, Cabarrus County
- Susan Hawkins– Ag Agent, Horticulture, Davie County
- April Bowman– Extension Agent, Livestock, Forages, and 4H , Forsyth County
- Matt Lenhardt– Ag Agent, Horticulture, Iredell County