NC 4-H Virtual Craft Fair
The NC 4-H Craft Fair is going virtual! Iredell County 4-H’ers have until October 23, 2020, at 5 p.m. to enter their crafts to submit to the state contest. Submissions can be made by going to go.ncsu.edu/iredellvirtualcrafts2020.
Here’s what you need to know to enter:
- The craft fair is open to 4-H’ers ages 5-18 as of January 1, 2020. 4-H’ers must be enrolled in 4HOnline to enter.
- The craft must have been made on or after January 1, 2020, by the 4-H’er.
- 4-H’ers can enter up to 2 crafts per category. A separate entry must be submitted for each craft.
- 1-3 photos of the craft must be submitted. If entering the Trash to Treasure category, a photo of the original item must be included.
The categories are:
- Paper Crafts – scrapbooking, card-making, paper flowers, decoupage, papier-mache, origami, paper cutting, etc.
- Trendy Crafts – tie-dye, use of ducktape, rock painting, beading, ceramics, latch hook, candle making, pottery, jewelry, etc.
- Trash to Treasure – recycling, taking supplies you already have, and making something crafty (Must submit a photo of the original item and one or two of the final product.)
- Drawing – freestyle drawing, no tracing
- Holiday Crafts – any craft used for holiday decorating, etc.
- Electrical Crafts – any craft that has an electric power source (battery, plug, solar, etc.)
- Cookie Decorating – decorate your favorite cookie
- Cake Decorating – be creative in how you decorate a cake
For any questions or concerns, please contact Taylor Jenkins (704-878-3159 or email@example.com)!